Saturday, May 22, 2010

Makeovers, S4

The highly anticipated makeovers are finally here!

First is Diana:
I do love the pink collaboration on this but I think it needs some more allurance.


^ Very magical and enticing. I love this look, a chic Amy Whinehouse.




Ashley:

I honestly adore this look and think that it is very pretty and angelic.
This look I feel is angelic as well, but more mature and womanly.

Sophie (x-x-Perfect-x-x)
Gorgeous, and even follows today's long hair straight bang trend.

Very pretty and elegant. I love the new wavy tresses and headband adds a chic touch.



Sophie (squiffystar):

Before: To be honest, this look is quite pretty and reminds me very much of MissMackenzie07.


This look is more soft and glamorous.


Thaisa:

You have an utterly drop-dead-gorgeous doll that I can tell you worked extremely hard on, with all the details.








I just fixed up minor deets and swept you with a dash more blush.



Rose: To be honest; I'm not totally in love with this retro look.





This look is super cute on you, the wild cool colors, the laid back hairstyle and the pretty glowing eyes.


Kylie:
Before: This look is cute, but you need more than cute.



This look is fierce, doll-like, and gorgeous!



Stefani: You are a non-ss so I can relate to your stress. Very pretty and unusual doll.

After: I think that this looks great on you!:

Hope you love thes3

XooX,

Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment