Saturday, May 15, 2010

Elimination Cut Three + Challenge Four, S4

Waaw. This took twenty days for me to get to. I'm sorry.):

Anyways, this week's challenge winner is... Diana (dydy1508) Congrats!
Diana's work was perfect and quite elegant. Something I can see a queen wearing!
You are saved from this week and next week's elimination.
You are in first place!

In second place, Ashley!
This time around, you brought fierce, but we were looking for elegant. (8)
Tied for first place are the two Sophie's. This week, squiffystar got a ten. Her outfit was very bohemian red carpet chic. x-xPerfectx-x got an eight. It was pretty good, but elegant usually have softer colors.
Fifth place is Thaisa, this week had a stunning lady-gaga-in-lace look. Quite Elegant!(:
Sixth is Rose, Prefect, elegant, modern, you look like a princess!
Seventh is Kylie whose outfit was beautiful I love it!I would only recommend more girly shoes, and maybe a purse.

Elimination:

Stefani: This week you got a nine for originality. But, you missed task two and that might be enough to send you home.
Rebecca: You missed this week's challenge and I actually have no record of you doing a challenge, though I think you did something and got a relatively high score.

Either way..














Rebecca leaves us.


Challenge Four is to make a compleltely outrageous, star-studded scenery. I was a drop-dead gorgeous outfit, but at the same time, make it wild and original. This is an important task, please do not miss!


XooX,
Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment