Sunday, May 23, 2010

Challenge Five + Elimination Cut 4, S4

Hello! I have some bad news and some kind of good news. The bad news is that my computer caught on fire. It is no longer working. This is bad because I had EVERYTHING on that computer. I had the makeovers, challenge results, previous season logs, absolutely every Roxy's Next Top Model memory is tarnished. I am so heartbroken over this and I am sorry. The sort of good news is that, looking back, no one technically got eliminated last week because I eliminated one girl twice this season on accident. Some more great news is that this week there will be no elimination! Scince there were many misunderstandings this week, everyone is safe.
Here is how each girl did this week:

Sophie (x-x-Perfect-x-x) won the challenge this week! She is now in third place throughout the competition! Congrats!

Second place this week is Kylie, who got a score of nine and is in fourth place now.

Third place is Ashley, and she remains second place, only one point behind first!

Fourth was Diana, whom is still first place.

Rose did do the challenge this week, but my computer will not load her scenery. Therefore, I will judge it after I recieve a screenshot of the scene. No points will be docked from her because of this.

Oh yeah, the makeovers have finally been released! The post below this one shows every girl's makeover and I hope you guys loved them! This season's girls were very enjoyable to work with!

Challenge Five:
Dress up one of the MonsterHigh Dolls and save it in your album.
(The MonsterHigh Dolls include: Frankie Stein, Draculaura, Clawdeen Wolf, Lagoona Blue, Cleo De Nile, and Deuce Gorgon)

XooX,
Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment