Friday, August 20, 2010

The Thirteen Girls, S5

Hey there! Well the anticipation for season five of RNTM has been enormous! I am so excited that we have a variety of lovely ladies here to share the season. All of them are so different and unique in there own ways!
Let me say that it was so hard to pick just thirteen! There were twenty-three girls that auditioned this season, all of them so wonderful. I know that twenty-three isen't a huge amount of sign up's, but they were really all great girls. I had to cut it to thirteen and my, that was very difficult. I was stuck between these three for the last slot, but luckily the two judges this season were very helpful.
One judge this season is x-x-Perfect-x-x! You all know her from last season, she won! She has been kind enough to let us have her judge this season. Her name is Sophie, in case you forgot.
The other judge is from way back on our first season. It's Kayl-woz-ere! She was the runner-up for season one. We have remained pretty close scince then, and I knew it'd be wonderful to have her judging!
The thirteen girls are in no particular order. Keep in mind that we will be calling you by your first name!

LaRueee (Larue): The judges just loved you! We really think that we could use someone like you in the competition. We love your vintage-rock-chic style.

XxvenusxX (Emma): The judges and I loved your medoll and clothes. We hope that your strengths of modeling and designing will be used in the competition.



lolli_pop_1137: (Jackie): I personally, love your medoll. It's so pretty and somewhat tropical(: Your outfit is drop-dead-gorgeous!

strawberryshake: (Emma): I loved your trenchcoat outfit and thought it corresponded well with your makeup. Your suite is also really epically, amazing! Your chic and modern style is definatly loveable as well.

LatteHoney: (??? WE NEED YOUR NAME!) The judges also adored you! Your medoll and outfits are pretty and mod and stylish. We think you are elegant! We can see how your strength is accessorizing.

yoTOO (Mia): I personally love your makeup, outfit, suite, everything. You are a very likeable person. Inspirational.

kylienz: (Kylie): She's baaack. I really think that you have come back stronger than ever and think you can take this one home.

ilovenyc11: (Chloe): Your medoll is simple but really pretty. You seem to follow the rule less is more, excellently. You remind me of a balerina china doll.

xoxoNelliexoxo: (Emma): Your medoll is gorgeous, we love it! I love that your strengths are courage, creativity, and responsibility.

qtclaire77: (Katie): Your medoll is really colorful and original, and that's amazing! Your chic and girly style is definatly different, which is great because we are looking for variety.

bellajella1997: (Bella): Your presentation is one of the things that really hooked me in. The judges and I think that you are really one-of-a-kind.

fathenhope: (Alice): Your classic and sophisticated style is sure to bring you far if you can use it right! Especially if you really are creative and punctual!

countrygurl102: (Deckatoni): The judges had already picked out the thirteen, and you came along and we knew we had to have you in the competition, you remind me of a fashion able Bratz doll. (I mean that in a very good way.)


Congrats to all of you!
Here are some dates on what to expect::

Makeovers. I have already started working on them and they are a blast! I am going to try to have them by the 22nd or 23rd, the latest is September 4, but I really think I can get them done sooner.

Challenge One: This will be announced the 21rst, 22nd, or 23rd for sure, set it in stone.

Challenge One Deadline: August 31rst.

Sound good? Great.(:


XooX,
Roxy

1 comment:

  1. Wow thanks so much for allowing me to go throught to the next round! I am so excited. And thanks too for all those nice complaments!

    ReplyDelete