Sunday, August 22, 2010

Makeovers and challenge 1, S5

I'm extremely happy to be welcoming the new dolls(: Your makeovers will be shown first, then the first challenge.



Bellajella1997: (Before):
I personally love the black and white eye makeup concept, but I don't like the hair getting in the way.
After: I really love this makeover, it was one of my faveorites, both the turnout and jsut doing it. I think that it's really elegant and vintage at the same time.



countrygurl102:
Before: I love this look, especially the eye makeup. I love how it really mends and pops at the same time with your skin tone. Your hair is also very fabulous, and I do love the highlights.

After: I thought the lips needed a splash of candy color, and I added some blush.

fathenhope;
before: I love the blue eyes and striking black hair. The eye makeup goes well with it, too.


After; I love this hair on you, and earrings never hurt, right? (To be honest, I was very tempted to put a tatto on the right shoulder)



ilovenyc11;
Before; I think your makeup is just so pretty and delicate. After;
I think that this hair really makes you look like a supermodel. And the earrings look pretty fabulous too.



Kylienz;
Before; I pretty much love it(:

After; I think you look like a doll, and I luff it.



LaRueee;
Before; I think that your makeup is kinda funky and the hair should be funkier.

After; I think that this is a really cool look, especially the hair!

LatteHoney;
Before; I think that you look like a pretty pretty princess.

After; You deserve blue eyes, honey.

lolli_pop_1137;
Before: I love the blue and black. Very nice matching.
After; I really love this hairstyle on you! Born to be wild!
qtclare77:
Before; I hate the earrings, and the bow is cute, but the hair lacks fun.

After; I love this hair and highlights are SO cute.
Strawberryshake;
Before; Love the eyes, the hair, the lips. Gawjuss.
After; Black and pink just go together well.




xoxoNelliexoxo;
Before; You look very.. awake.

After; I think this look is perfect. The long, straight hair is so in.


XxvenusxX;
Before; Very unique and sorta reminds me of a pretty vampire. After; I think this look is more pretty and elegant.

yoTOO; Now your really pretty and don't need much makeup at all.
After; This new hairdo is so wild and outrageuous, it works well with your soft, pretty features.

I hope you love your makeovers!




Challenge One;
Make an outfit with your color. The idea is to be DRENCHED in the color, but make it look good. Use as much as the color as you can without going overboard. Try to do your hair and makeup in a way that will correspond with it! You can save it in your album or not, just let us know if you have done it in the topic(:
Challenge One Deadline; August 28th.
Judges Deadline; August 30th.

LaRueee; Black
XxvenusxX; Yellow
lolli_pop_1137; Blue
strawberryshake; Pink
LatteHoney; Green
yoTOO; Purple
kylienz; Red
ilovenyc11; Orange
xoxoNelliexoxo; White
qtclare77; Brown
bellajella1997; Silver/Grey
fathenhope; Gold
countrygurl102; Blue



XooX,
Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment